REFERENCE HARDNESS TEST BLOCKS
PURPOSEReference hardness test blocks (hereinafter referred to as hardness test blocks) are intended for the reproduction of metal hardness on Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and Shore D hardness scales. The hardness test blocks are used at the calibration and verification of hardness testers.
COMPLIANCE WITH INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL STANDARDS
- ISO 6506, ISO 6507, ISO 6508
- ASTM E92, ASTM E384, ASTM E18, ASTM E10
- GOST 9031, 8.064-94, GOST 8.063-07, GOST 8.062-85, GOST 8.516-01.
VERIFICATION AND CALIBRATIONPrimary calibration of hardness test blocks is performed by VNIIFTRI - the National Metrological Institute of Russia. The verification interval is 2 years.
DESCRIPTIONThe test blocks are manufactured in the form of rectangular or round plates from carbon or alloy steel. The test blocks are manufactured in ÌÒR-ÌÅÒ, ÌÒSR-ÌÅÒ, ÌÒB-MET, ÌÒV-MET, MÌTV-MET and ÌÒSh-MET modifications and intended for the reproduction of metal hardness on Rockwell, Super-Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, micro Vickers and Shore D hardness scales respectively.
- ÌÒR-ÌÅÒ: Rockwell (HRA, HRB, HRC)
- ÌÒSR-ÌÅÒ: Superficial-Rockwell (HRN, HRT)
- ÌÒB-ÌÅÒ: Brinell (HB)
- ÌÒV-ÌÅÒ: Vickers (HV)
- ÌMÒV-ÌÅÒ: Micro Vickers (HV)
- ÌÒSh-ÌÅÒ: Shore (HSD)
LABELINGThe following information is put onto the side surface of the hardness test block:
- Manufacturer's logo (Centre "ÌÅÒ");
- Verification month;
- Test block serial number assigned by the National Metrological Institute of Russia, which performed the calibration.
- Hardness value with an indication of the hardness scale.
- Minimum dispersion of hardness readings along the surface;
- Long-term stability;
- Manufacturing according to individual orders (on all hardness scales and ranges);
- Delivery by piece and in sets.